Thursday, October 1, 2015

The Glory of Fall

Hey, everyone!

I'm glad I ended up waiting to post this until today because the weather is just perfect for it! Maybe Fall has finally decided to grace my area with its presence? I'm not sure, but a girl can dream. Keep reading to find out more about this seasonally appropriate look!


This gorgeous polish packed with multichrome flakies is ILNP Glory from their Fall 2015 collection. I preordered it way back on September 4th and I finally got it in my hands last week. Yay! So worth the wait! This is seriously like sparkly crushed Fall leaves that have been bottled, I've never owned another polish that was so purely Autumn. I love it!


At first I thought this might be similar to ILNP Electric Carnival (see my post about it here), but it turns out the shift is pretty different. While Electric Carnival shifts through a larger portion of the rainbow, Glory starts as a rosey brick, through to copper and orange and at some angles a golden color. So overall it's a lot warmer than Electric Carnival which was what I was hoping for!


For this mani, I started with two coats of China Glaze Mahogany Magic on all of my nails. When that was dry, I applied one thin coat of Glory on my index, middle, and pinky fingers. After allowing that to dry, I stamped a tribal design in black using MoYou London Explorer plate #27. On my thumb and ring finger, I applied liquid latex around my nails and then sponged on 3-4 layers of Glory using a makeup sponge to achieve full coverage. I topped them all with Seche Vite as usual.


Materials Used
China Glaze Mahogany Magic
ILNP Glory
Franken black stamping polish
MoYou London Explorer #27

What do you think of this polish and this look? Are you glad Fall is finally showing itself? I certainly am! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment