Thursday, October 22, 2015

Always Watching...

Hey, everyone!

Do you ever get the feeling that... you're being watched? I certainly did while wearing this mani! Just don't be scared! Keep reading to learn more about this design!


I've seen a few different nail artists using googly eyes in their Halloween nail art this year, and I realized it was a perfect opportunity for me to use mine (that have been sitting in a drawer unused for quite some time...). It's especially funny to me that about 10 minutes after I finished these, I was perusing Instagram (don't forget to follow me!) and I saw that Eva of Coewless Polish had done something similar. Hers is way cuter, in my opinion, but I still like mine too!!


I started off with two coats of Wet n Wild Black Creme on all my nails. When they were dry, I used some nail glue to secure some small half pearls from Born Pretty Store (that I purchased) on all nails but my ring finger. On my ring finger I used nail glue and googly eyes instead. Then I used Black Creme and a detail brush to add pupils and eyelids to the pearls and just eyelids to the googly eyes. I applied topcoat to all my nails except my ring finger.


Materials Used
Wet n Wild Black Creme
Nail glue
Half pearls
Googly eyes

I can't remember the last time I used only a single colored polish to paint my nails! I liked how these turned out, and I've been enjoying wearing 3D nail decorations more often lately. They just add so much character! Anyway, I also like that these are more goofy than creepy. Just my style! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment