Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Glitzy Candy Corn

Hey, everyone!

I haven't done any tasty-looking candy corn nails yet (or ever) so I figured that now would be a perfect time! Keep reading to find out how I got this look!


I did these nails without ANY tools whatsoever! Just the brushes from the polish bottles - so easy! And just the right amount of glam for Halloween season.


I started with a white base using Wet n Wild French White Creme. When that was dry, I painted the tip of my nails yellow using OPI I Just Can't Cope-acabana. Then, I carefully painted a wide stripe across the middle of every nail using OPI Where Did Suzi's Man-Go?. Next I piled on the sparkle using China Glaze Fairy Dust, China Glaze Techno, and Sally Hansen In The Spotlight. I added some yellow and orange tints over the top using my franken sheer tints, then topped with Seche Vite. Boom! Glamorous candy corn! Check out the video below to see how glittery this was in person!


Materials Used
Wet n Wild French White Creme
OPI Where Did Suzi's Man-Go?
OPI I Just Can't Cope-acabana
China Glaze Fairy Dust
China Glaze Techno
Sally Hansen In The Spotlight
The Nail Smith Sunshine
The Nail Smith Creamsicle

Thank goodness I remembered to use a peel off base coat with these! All that glitter would be a pain to take off otherwise... Anyway, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment