Thursday, October 15, 2015

Vampy Skeletons

Hey, everyone!

I recently purchased these awesome skeleton hand charms from Amazon and I couldn't wait to try them for a Halloween look. They're such a nice size and absolutely reusable, so I have plenty to last me a while! Keep reading more to find out how I created this nail look!


I started with two coats of OPI German-icure by OPI (a lovely deep vampy red, perfect for this time of year) on my thumb, middle, and pinky fingers and two coats of Wet n Wild Black Creme on my index and ring fingers. On my thumb, I created a (very very subtle) gradient with German-icure by OPI and Black Creme. On my middle finger, I did some advanced/reverse stamping using black polish and MoYou London Gothic plate #2 - I filled in the skull with Essie No Place Like Chrome. I really like the little top hat, although it's kinda hard to see. On my index and ring fingers, I secured two of the skeleton hand charms using nail glue. They stayed on for a full two and a half days!


Materials Used
OPI German-icure by OPI
Wet n Wild Black Creme
Essie No Place Like Chrome
MoYou London Gothic #5
Nail glue
Nail charms

I really loved how vampy these look, perfect for this time of year! I'll have to think of some other good designs to go with these creepy charms. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment