Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Born Pretty Store Review: BPS Brand Water Decals #2, Part 2

*Provided for honest review*

Hey, everyone!

I know, this post is up a little late today. Woops! But here's the second design from the last set of water decals I was sent to try out from Born Pretty Store. Keep reading to check em out!


If you didn't see my post about the first design on this water decal sheet, you can check it out here. All info about the water decals can be found there, too, including price and where to purchase if you're interested! 


For this water decal design, I chose to pair it with Essie Go Overboard on my thumb, middle, and pinky fingers. This helped bring out the subtle dark teal color of the leaves on the water decals so I'm glad I chose this pairing! I applied the water decals over a base of OPI My Vampire is Buff, and I didn't notice too much of a color change in the flowers, so that's good.


The water decals applied well, as usual. I did these a few weeks ago, so I honestly can't remember if they had a white background to them to make them opaque. But I vaguely remember that the flowers were sheer, so a light base color is probably a good idea. 


Materials Used
Essie Go Overboard
OPI My Vampire is Buff
BPS water decals (BP-W05)

I liked how simple yet classy these were. I can definitely see myself wearing them more in fall and winter than summer, though, Something about the vampy colors just scream cool weather to me. Don't forget to use the code below for 10% off your next order from Born Pretty Store! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment