Friday, September 18, 2015

Born Pretty Store Review: Sunflower Water Decals

*Provided for honest review*

Hey, everyone!

In today's post, I'll be sharing some really cute sunflower water decals that I was sent to review by Born Pretty Store. I wore these during the recent heat wave here in Northern California so it seemed fitting, almost as a last farewell to summer (hopefully...). Keep reading to find out more!


I had had my eye on these beautiful water decals for a little while so I'm really glad I got to choose to review them! I just think sunflowers are such a joyous flower, don't you?


These water decals can be found here and are normally $2.39 each sheet. I like that each nail sized design is a little different yet they're all very cohesive together. They're also plenty long, about twice as long as my nails, so ladies with longer nails shouldn't have an issue with sizes!


For my mani I started with two coats of Wet n Wild French White Creme on my middle and pinky fingers, and two coats of OPI  I Just Can't Cope-acabana on my thumb, index, and ring fingers. When all of my nails were completely dry, I cut out which sized decals I wanted and applied them on my middle and pinky fingers in usual water decal fashion. I'm glad I applied them over a white base because the sunflowers were pretty sheer. It would probably look good over any light-colored base, though. Then on my yellow nails I stamped some super skinny chevrons using Wet n Wild Do Pass Go and Hehe plate 005. I still can't believe how great the chevrons turned out, thanks to my Chelle We Stamp stamper! I sealed everything with topcoat to finish.


Materials Used
OPI I Just Can't Cope-acabana
Wet n Wild French White Creme
Wet n Wild Do Pass Go
Hehe 005
BPS sunflower water decals

Overall I think these might be some of my favorite water decals that I own! They're so detailed and pretty, and perfect for summer or spring. Like with the other full nail water decals I've tried from BPS, these are baaaarely wide enough for my nails, so just keep that in mind! And be sure to use the discount code below for 10% off your next order from Born Pretty Store! Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment