Thursday, June 9, 2016

Sparkling Cherries

Hey, everyone!

Today I've got a nice blingy Summery design to share with you! Lots of people like cherries - I for one do not, for whatever reason. But I do think they're adorable, especially in nail art, so keep reading to find out more about this look!


 I started off by painting two coats of Emily de Molly Erratic Behavior on all of my nails. I freaking love this gorgeous green linear holo so much! When that was dry, I painted some leaves and stems on my thumb and ring finger using Sinful Colors Innocent. I applied topcoat, and when that was completely dry, I applied some small red rhinestones (to look like 3D cherries) using my IBD clear builder gel. After I applied them, I realized that my leaves are very disproportional to my tiny cherries, but oh well! I still think they're pretty cute!


Materials Used
Emily de Molly Erratic Behavior
Sinful Colors Innocent
Red rhinestones
IBD clear builder gel

This was just a quick design I did a few weeks ago to get something cheery on my nails. It worked! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment