Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Gila Monster!

Hey, everyone!

I'm not sure what possessed me to create these nails. My boyfriend helped me pick the base color and it sort of evolved from there... but I still like the outcome! So keep reading to find out more about this look!


I started with two coats of China Glaze Toe-tally Textured on all of my nails. I love textured polish and anything orange, so this polish is really fun for me to wear! I decided that I wanted to mimic Gila monster scales on my nails, so I whipped out my Messy Mansion plate MM44 (which I also used for the scales in my snake skin mani) and I just randomly applied black polish and OPI It's a Piazza Cake to the image. It ended up looking pretty cool, even if it doesn't precisely resemble a Gila monster!


Materials Used
China Glaze Toe-tally Textured
Wet n Wild Black Creme
OPI It's a Piazza Cake
Messy Mansion plate MM44

I rather like stamping over textured polish, it adds such an interesting extra dimension to a look! Anyway, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment