Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Swirly Different Dimension

Hey, everyone!

I have another polish from the June A Box, Indied to share with you today! This one is Different Dimension Ships Ahoy!, and it is beautiful! Keep reading to find out more!


Ships Ahoy! is a pretty blue linear holographic polish with scatter holo microglitter. I tried to get some better pics to show off the holo goodness, but the day I wore this was a weird overcast day that didn't want to cooperate. Boo...

For this simple mani, I used two coats of Ships Ahoy! on all of my fingers. When it was dry, I stamped some cute swirls using white polish and Hehe stamping plate 021. Topcoat and done! Like I said, simple!


Materials Used
Different Dimension Ships Ahoy!
Franken white stamping polish
Hehe #021

This was probably the simplest mani I've done in a good long while. Kinda a nice palette cleanser, if you will. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment