Thursday, August 13, 2015

Born Pretty Store Review: BPS Brand Water Decals #1, Part 2

*Provided for honest review*

Hey, everyone!

I'm sure you've been wondering when I'd do another Born Pretty Store review. Well, here you go! I already reviewed one design on this set in this post, so here is the other one. Keep reading to find out what I thought about this second design!


This is the second design from the water decals in the pattern BP-W14, which can be purchased here for currently $2.99. For this mani I used the size in the center, and it was just barely the right size for my middle nail.


I started off with two coats of Orly Coffee Break on my thumb and ring finger, two coats of OPI My Vampire is Buff on my index and middle fingers, and two (but could have been one) coat of Essie Little Brown Dress on my pinky. When those bases were dry, I stamped a design from MoYou London Artist #17 on my index using LBD, and applied the water decal to my middle nail. I used a light-colored base because I wasn't sure if the transparency of this rose design would be as bad as the blue flower design from the same sheet. But it turned out that these roses have a white backing to the image so hypothetically you could apply them over a darker base and they would still show up. So that is good to know!


Materials Used
Orly Coffee Break
OPI My Vampire is Buff
Essie Little Brown Dress
BPS water decals
MoYou London Artist #17

I am a HUGE fan of this vintage rose design. I love how neutral and classy the color scheme is, and just how beautiful the design is in general. So I highly recommend getting this sheet of water decals if only to get this design! Remember to use the code below next time you order from Born Pretty Store and you'll get 10% off you order, and shipping is always free! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment