Monday, June 2, 2014

Rustic Chevrons and a Bit of a Mishap...

Hey, everyone!

So in the process of doing this mani, something very strange happened I'm still not sure how it did... but here's the final product! Read more to find out about this mystery ~~~


I did these chevrons using only the brushes from the bottles of polish, so not too shabby, if I say so myself! Although after I did the green creme color, I looked down at my hands and saw this:


Upon closer inspection, I saw that the tiny black specks were in fact tiny black letters. This led me to look at my China Glaze bottle, which turned out to be missing a bunch of the letters on it.


Now, I'm not really sure how this happened. I didn't have an excess of acetone or moisture on my hands. The bottle wasn't particularly hard to open, so I wasn't grasping it for an extended length of time. So I am very confused! Has this ever happened to any of you before? Let me know in the comments! I'm just glad the design came out okay.


Colors Used
 China Glaze Agro
China Glaze West Side Warrior
OPI Schnapps Out of It
Sinful Colors Rich in Heart
Orly Matte Top

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment