Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Graduation Nails for a Friend

Hey, everyone!

These are some nails I did for a friend of mine for graduation. They matched her dress really well! Keep reading to learn more.


When my friend told me that her dress was blue with horizontal black stripes, I figured "Hey, this will be easy!" And then she told me to do whatever else I wanted and my creativity got away with me and two hours later this is what we ended up with!


Those little grad caps gave me a lot more trouble than I expected, but they turned out so darn cute! I also added a small black rhinestone in the center of each grad cap top to give the effect of the little button on top. Nice and subtle!


Colors Used
Essie Butler Please (my friend's bottle)
Sinful Colors Black on Black

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment