Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Ohhhh I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay...

... I sleep all night and I work all day!

Hey, everyone!

The weather was so nice in my area the other day and I was feeling so cozy and I thought to myself "I wish I had some flannel to cuddle up in." One thing led to another and I ended up giving myself lumberjack themed nails! Keep reading to learn more!


For this design I followed the wonderful tutorial that the lovely Kristen from lacquerstyle.com used to make her own lumberjack styled nails. It was really easy, all you need is a jelly polish and a black polish. I also added some wood grain accent nails to make it feel more woodsy. Add a matte top coat and TIMBER!!!



Colors Used
Essie Russian Roulette
Essie Shake Your $$ Maker
Essie Little Brown Dress
Finger Paints Inkblot Blue
Sinful Colors Black on Black
China Glaze Mahogany Magic
Orly Matte Top

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment