Monday, June 2, 2014

Multichrome MAGIC!

Hey, everyone!

I don't know about you guys, but I can't seem to get enough of wonderful multichrome polishes lately! I finally purchased one that I've wanted for quite a while, so keep reading to find out why it's so awesome!


For probably the last year and a half, I have been yearning to get my hands on I Love Nail Polish Birefringence. And finally, I allowed myself to purchase it earlier this year as a reward to myself for surviving a particularly tough couple of weeks of midterms and school projects. I am SO happy I did! This polish is absolutely stunning! As you can see from the pictures, it shifts from a dark indigo, to a purple, and even to orange in some lights. Birefringence is on my index, middle, and pinky fingers in all of these pictures, with accent dots on my ring finger. 


As tricky as it was to get in-focus pictures of the color change, I did my best. And hopefully they're good enough to at least appreciate the pure magical beauty of this polish. I seriously couldn't stop looking at my fingers while I was wearing this color!


Colors Used
ILNP Birefringence
Sinful Colors Gorgeous

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment