Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Nails for Finals Week

Hey, everyone!

These are just some school-spirited nails I did for myself to get pumped up for my last finals week ever! Read on to learn more!


Since my school colors are orange and black (and sometimes white), I decided to go for something simple. Part of this was because I didn't want to waste time that I could be using to study, and part of it was because I couldn't think of anything else. I really liked the way it turned out! I could really do this with just about any other color besides orange and it would still look really good. Oh, and on a side note, I ended up picking all of my polish off by the end of my last final. So nerve-wracking!


Colors Used
ULTA Sun of a Gun
China Glaze Whirled Away
China Glaze White on White
Sinful Colors Black on Black

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment