Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Last of the Catch-Ups - NEON

Hey, everyone!

I've finally done it! This is the last "catch-up" post from all of my backlogged photos! It's also the first post where I'm trying out my improved light box. Read more after the jump!


Up until now, I've mainly been taking nail art photos using my phone (Samsung Galaxy S4 Active). It's a pretty decent camera for a phone, but I need to step up my game. So I dug out my little Sony Cybershot, fiddled with some settings, and realized it takes WAY better photos when I take the time to set it up right. Also, I changed to a black backdrop in my light box because I feel like I can get better color accuracy, but maybe that's just my imagination. It's obvious I still need to practice my lighting setup, but it's at least better than it was, don't you agree? Let me know any suggestions in the comments!


Colors Used
Finger Paints Silkscreen Green
Milani Teal

PS - Pay no attention to my strange and hideous skin tone! Neons are really hard for my camera to capture and I promise you the color on my nails is accurate.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment