Monday, June 2, 2014

Easter nails

Hey, everyone!

Pastels always seem appropriate for Easter wear, don't you agree? Keep reading to see more of this look!


This look was inspired by the lovely Mr. Candiipants in this mani she did a while back. I thought it would look perfect as an accent nail for an Easter mani, and I was not wrong!


Also, completely coincidentally, the colors I chose almost perfectly matched the colors of my bedspread! Perhaps my subconscious was trying to get me to coordinate more... hmm. As you can (kind of) see in the picture below, I did a coat of fine glitter topper on all my nails as well to give them some extra pizzazz. 


Colors Used
Sinful Colors Unicorn
Sinful Colors Island Coral
Sinful Colors Innocent
China Glaze For Audrey
Spoiled Shaken Snow Globe

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment