Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Fancy Floral Tips

Hey, everyone!

Every once in a while I get on a floral kick. And this is one of those times! So here are some lovely classy floral French tips created using some water decals from Born Pretty Store. Keep reading for more info!


I was looking through my collection of water decals the other day and realized I should probably actually use some of them up, rather than simply using one or two from each sheet and then forgetting they exist. Woops! Glad I finally took this opportunity to use up the remainder of a set, though!


I started this mani with two coats of Sinful Colors Olympia on all of my nails. When that was completely dry, I went ahead and applied some floral French tip water decals (reviewed HERE). It was a bit tricky to line them up properly, but the end result was well worth it! After applying topcoat, I used a dab of nail glue to apply some black rhinestones for an extra bit of something special.


Materials Used
Sinful Colors Olympia
Born Pretty Store water decals
Rhinestones

I really love these! They made me feel super fancy the entire time I was wearing them! I've gotta do French tips more often (I feel like I say that every time I do them). What do you think? Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment