Sunday, December 11, 2016

3D Birdies

Hey, everyone!

Soooo my last post was supposed to go live on the 7th, but for some reason Blogger decided to not bother... so NOW it's live (three freaking days later), and I'm gonna go ahead and post this even though it seems really close together. Oh well! Anyways, enjoy this funky 3D mani. Keep reading for all the info!


I was actually inspired by MoYou London for this design! Recently I saw this little tutorial on their Instagram and I really wanted to try it for myself! So I picked a cute stamping image of birds on telephone wires from Vivid Lacquer plate VL018 to give it a go with. 


I started with a white base on all of my nails. Then, I stamped the image first with China Glaze Too Yacht to Handle, then with China Glaze Salsa, and finally with Wet n Wild Black Creme. I staggered each layer slightly using a clear stamper, just like the tutorial showed. It was really easy!


Can you believe it - I actually liked my right hand better than my left hand! You can see the blue a lot better, in my opinion.


Materials Used
Wet n Wild French White Creme
Wet n Wild Black Creme
China Glaze Too Yacht To Handle
China Glaze Salsa
Vivid Lacquer VL018

I really love the effect that this simple technique gives! Although I've gotta say, it made my eyes hurt a little because it gave it a funky blurry look. But still, really awesome! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment