Friday, May 30, 2014

Go Tigers!

Hey, everyone!

These are some nails I did to show some pride for my college, University of the Pacific! Read more about them after the break.


Not only did I want to show some pride, but I also wanted to work on my glitter placement. Not bad, I think! I used a small pot of silver holographic hex glitter and a small dotting tool with cheap top coat to do this. Also, although it came out pretty subtle, the orange background on my thumb, middle, and pinky fingers is actually a gradient of two orange polishes. Then I just used a striping brush with black polish to do the stripes. GO TIGERS!


Colors Used
Essie Orange, It's Obvious!
Sinful Colors Clementine
Sinful Colors Black on Black
Silver holo hex glitter

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment