Saturday, May 31, 2014

Christmas and the New Year

Hey, everyone!

Due to the fact that I have a ton of posts to catch up on still, I'm combining all my end-of-2013 holiday manis in this post. Please click below to read more!

These first two pictures were the nails I did for when my family and I went up into the mountains to cut our Christmas tree this last year. Every year we buy a tree-cutting permit through the Department of Forestry (about $10, so quite a deal!), and we drive up into the mountains on authorized forestry roads and get ourselves the perfect little tree! I stamped these designs using the Winstonia first generation stamping set, plate W120. 

         


Colors Used
ULTA Jet Lag
Wet n' Wild Blue Wants to Be a Millionaire
China Glaze White on White

Although they're a little hard to see in this picture (sorry about that!), these were my nails that I had for Christmas Day. On my thumb and ring finger were wreaths, holly berries on my index and pinky fingers, and a Christmas tree on my middle finger. I used little red rhinestones for things like the ornaments and berries to give a neat and subtle 3D effect. Pretty awesome!


Colors Used
Essie Good As Gold
Sinful Colors Exotic Green
Maybelline Go Go Green
China Glaze West Side Warrior
China Glaze Salsa

And finally, below is the final nail art that I wore during 2013. I wanted to go for something a bit like fireworks and this holographic bar glitter did just the trick! the numbers are just hand-placed silver holo hex glitter. 




Colors Used
Sinful Colors Black on Black
Sally Hansen In the Spotlight
Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment