Saturday, May 31, 2014

Pink October 2013

Hey, everyone!

For a lot of people, October has a special meaning because it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I did these nails towards the beginning of last October to show my support for those who find themselves struggling with the battle against breast cancer. Click below to read more!


The words on my left thumb express my sentiments of cancer quite well: SCREW CANCER. Like, seriously. It just sucks no matter how you look at it. The rhinestones I used are just some no-name ones from a wheel of them that I have. I liked the simplistic look of this mani, even considering that I usually really hate wearing pink. But this, of course, is a very special exception. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone and their loved ones who have been affected by any kind of cancer. 


Colors Used
Essie Eternal Optimist
OPI Strawberry Margarita

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: