Saturday, May 31, 2014

Glitter Practice

Hey, everyone!

Glitter placement can be intimidating, right? Especially when you have amazing nail artists like Laura at Polish All the Nails! But all you need is a little time, patience, and a steady hand. Read more about this mani below!

As you can see, I decided to do only one full-glitter nail. This was mainly because the glitter I used was so small that I quickly got tired of placing all those teeny tiny glitter individually! But I was really pleased with the way this mani came out. Maybe someday soon I'll upgrade to a bigger size of glitter? Eh, who knows. It was still fun, nonetheless! I placed the glitter essentially using the same method seen on Polish All the Nails. Here's a short video to show just how wonderful this glitter is when it sparkles! (Sorry the video quality isn't top-notch).


Colors Used
Icing Text Me Later
Orly Royal Velvet
Sinful Colors Rise and Shine

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. This pic caught my eye on Pinterest and I had to stop by to let you know that it's a beautiful mani. I don't have the time or patience for glitter placement (with two little kids, I need to do my nails fast). But I do love seeing nail art of those who do. By the way, great blog you have here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for the kind words! You have a wonderful blog yourself :-D

      Delete