Friday, May 30, 2014

Blue and Purple Waterfall

Hey, everyone!

Great news: I have FINALLY finished editing all of my backlogged nail art pictures!

Not so great news: it will take me quite a while to post every single one, but at least it's progress. I also noticed that I desperately need to standardize my photo quality, and I apologize in advance for awkward lighting and background and such. Anyway, here is the first one!


Read more about this mani after the break!

This design was inspired by the wonderful waterfall technique brought to the world of nail art by Nailasaurus. You can check out her tutorial for it here. My lines didn't turn out quite as nice and sharp as I would have liked, but there's always room for improvement! I wore this many many months ago, so I'm not 100% positive about which colors I used but I will try my best to accurately list them!

Colors Used
Sinful Colors Black on Black
Sally Hansen Celeb City
Essie Mezmerised
Sally Hansen The Sky's The Limit
China Glaze Grape Pop
Maybelline Iced Queen

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: