Saturday, May 31, 2014

Fall Leaves

Hey, everyone!

I don't know about you guys, but fall is pretty much my favorite time of the year. The weather is enjoyable, the trees are changing gorgeous colors, and critters start getting fuzzy and fat! This is the first of a few fall manis I did last fall, so please read on after the break!

I started with my base color, then added some gold glitter to give some extra sparkle. I then free-handed the pretty little autumn leaves using some autumn-y colors. These colors just made me feel like I wanted to curl up under a blanket and watch movies all day! Too bad I still had classes to go to... oh well!

Colors Used
OPI German-icure
Wet n' Wild Glamorous
Sinful Colors Pull Over
Ulta Sun of a Gun
OPI A-Piers to be Tan


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment