Saturday, November 14, 2015

Movember 2015

Hey, everyone!

Today I've got some Movember nails to share with you, to help promote awareness of men's health issues. Keep reading to find out more about this nail look!


I've been wanting to do some mustache nails for a while and I figured now was as good a chance as any! I started with one coat of Sinful Colors Endless Blue on my thumb and ring finger, and one coat of China Glaze Mahogany Magic on my index, middle, and pinky fingers. When my blue nails were mostly dry, I used OPI OPI... Eurso Euro to dry brush some criss cross texture over Endless Blue. Then I used a plaid pattern from BP-L006 and black polish to make it look like flannel. Because flannel and mustaches go perfectly together! On the brown nails, I dry brushed OPI My Vampire is Buff and Essie Little Brown Dress. I was originally going for a mustache hair look, but by the time I finished it looked more like wood grain. Which is still manly and totally fine for this mani! Next I stamped some mustaches from BP-L006 with black polish and shrunk them to fit my nails. I finished everything with Seche Vite follower by a coat of Orly Matte Top Coat, because it gives me way fewer issues than Essie Matte About You lately.


Materials Used
China Glaze Mahogany Magic
Essie Little Brown Dress
OPI My Vampire is Buff
OPI OPI... Eurso Euro
Sinful Colors Endless Blue
Stamping plate BP-L006

I'm really happy with these, they were nice and manly and perfect for Movember and Fall at the same time! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment