Thursday, November 12, 2015

Fall Leaves

Hey, everyone!

Fall is in full swing here (FINALLY), so I felt the urge to do some proper Fall leaves nails. Keep reading to find out more!


I started with two coats of OPI Wooden Shoe Like to Know? on all of my nails. I should really wear this color more often, it's got such a cool subtle shimmer to it! On my index and ring finger I did a stamper marble using Wooden Shoe Like to Know?, OPI Skyfall, OPI It's a Piazza Cake, and China Glaze Westside Warrior. Then I stamped some leaves using Born Pretty Store stamping plate BP-19 (self-purchased) and Essie Penny Talk. For my middle finger, I stamped an image using Penny Talk and Born Pretty Store stamping plate BP-L015 (self-purchased). While the image was still on my stamper, I filled it in using the same polishes I used to create the stamper marble. When it was mostly dry, I applied it by pressing my nail firmly into the stamper head and carefully pulling away. I finished by cleaning up around the edges and applying topcoat.


Materials Used
OPI Wooden Shoe Like to Know?
OPI Skyfall
OPI It's a Piazza Cake
China Glaze Westside Warrior
Essie Penny Talk
Stamping plate BP-19
Stamping plate BP-015

I'm really pleased with how these turned out, I'll probably end up doing at least one more Fall mani before the season is over. I'm sorry I've been a bit inconsistent lately with posts. My older rattie, Ros, had a really rough last couple of weeks that ultimately led to me having to let her go this last Tuesday. I've been pretty down and trying to deal with her being gone, but I know she's not hurting any more and that certainly relieves a lot of stress on my part. Distracting myself with nail stuff seems to be helping, though, so I should be back to regularly scheduled posts by next week. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this mani, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment