Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Glittery Blobbicure

Hey, everyone!

That's right, I'm jumping on the bandwagon. The blobbicure bandwagon, that is! Keep reading to find out more!


I'm not sure how I feel about blobbicures, to be honest, but I thought I'd go ahead and give one a try nonetheless. I started with two coats of Virago Varnish Allure on my index, middle, and pinky fingers, and one coat of Essie Go Overboard on my thumb and ring finger. Then, since Allure doesn't spread very well, I used Wet n Wild Clear and Go Overboard to do the blobs over Allure, and Go Overboard and Allure to do the blobs on my thumb and ring finger. That sounds complicated... but it wasn't. I'm not a huge fan of this, but I think it's because I picked two polishes that didn't want to spread very well and then was too stubborn to start over! I might try this again in the future, we'll see.


Materials Used
Virago Varnish Allure
Essie Go Overboard
Wet n Wild Clear

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment