Thursday, June 18, 2015

Breezy Chevrons

Hey, everyone!

This was one of those manis that I just quickly threw together. Nothing special, but it was a pretty one nonetheless. Learn more after the jump!


I realized I haven't worn my thermals in a while, so I decided to break out Polish Me Silly Grape to Meet You. I painted three thin-ish coats on all of my nails, giving plenty of time to dry between layers. However there was still some VNL (visible nail line) and for some reason some shrinkage at my tips even before I applied any topcoat. Weird. Maybe I'll try applying over a nude or similar blue base next time. Anyway, then I applied a coat of Colors by Llarowe Davros on all my nails. Next I stamped some chevrons with white polish and Born Pretty store plate BP-L006. I sealed it all with topcoat. It's been really warm here, so I didn't really see my nails transition much, but if you want you can check out the color change in this post that I did a while ago.


Materials Used
Polish Me Silly Grape to Meet You
Colors by Llarowe Davros
Franken white stamping polish
stamping plate BP-L006

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment