Saturday, March 4, 2017

Time to Get Cozy

Hey, everyone!

I don't know about you, but whenever chilly weather is afoot, I like to bundle up in blankets, sweaters, and whatever else is available to keep me warm. And lately, it's been super cold, although a few days of sunshine have been a nice change. Anyway, keep reading to check out my cozy mani!


For this design, I was actually inspired by a cable-knit cardigan that I have that used to belong to my great-grandma. Every time I wear it I think of her, and I like to think she's hugging me and keeping me warm. So I used colors that were similar to that cardigan. I started with two coats of Orly Coffee Break on all of my nails, which has lately been one of my favorite brown polishes. Then, I stamped some sweater patterns on all of my nails using China Glaze Mahogany Magic and Vivid Lacquer stamping plate VL025. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love how realistic this sweater plate is! After topping with my normal Seche Vite, I also applied a coat of Orly Matte Top Coat to all of my nails.


Materials Used
Orly Coffee Break
China Glaze Mahogany Magic
Orly Matte Top Coat
Stamping plate VL025

Are you a fan of bundling up in sweaters this time of year? Lemme know! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment