Saturday, January 21, 2017

My Dream Polish!

Hey, everyone!

If you've been following me for very long, you'll know that I love the color orange. Orange clothes, orange candy, orange jewelry, and of course orange polish! And I've gotta say, I have searched high and low for the perfect orange glitter polish. No such luck... until now! Keep reading to find out more!


I was on the hunt for a good ol' orange glitter polish. Just multi-sized, possibly holographic, no-other-colors, orange glitter polish. I had never been able to find one, from either indie or mainstream brands. UNTIL Ellagee polish announced a new polish, Crushed Citrine a few months ago. Cue vigorous excitement from me! So I put it on my Christmas wishlist and my loving boyfriend got it for me! It's seriously the perfect orange glitter polish I've always wanted, and this was the first look I created with it!


I started with two coats of peel off base coat on my ring finger, and two coats of Essie Orange, It's Obvious! on all of my other fingers. When those were completely dry, I sponged a few layers of Crushed Citrine onto my ring finger. On my thumb and my middle finger, I did a glitter gradient by carefully brushing where I wanted the glitter to end up. Easy peasy! And here's a sunlight video to show off the sparkly goodness.


Materials Used
Essie Orange, It's Obvious!
Ellagee Crushed Citrine
Peel off base

I feel like my polish dreams have finally come true with this glitter polish! Ah, happy Millie! Anyway, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment