Thursday, January 12, 2017

Boho Chic

Hey, everyone!

I'm not really sure what to call this one, but the pattern and colors make me think of boho chic fashion so I guess I'll go with that! Keep reading for more details!


For this look, I started with two coats of Orly Coffee Break on all of my nails. When it was dry, I used the following colors to create a funky tweed dry brush look: Coffee Break, China Glaze Custom Kicks, Essie Sew Psyched, The Nail Smith Buttercream, and Essie Little Brown Dress. As that was drying, I created some reverse stamping decals with MoYou London Kaleidoscope #3 and the same colors I used for the dry brush nails. After I cleaned up, I applied some top coat and it was complete!


Materials Used
Orly Coffee Break
China Glaze Custom Kicks
Essie Sew Psyched
Essie Little Brown Dress
The Nail Smith Buttercream
MoYou London Kaleidoscope #3

I'm really glad I kinda forced myself to pick some colors that I wouldn't normally put together for this design, because I ended up absolutely loving it! I was sad to take it off when the time came. But oh well, gotta make space for new nail art! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment