Tuesday, October 21, 2014

A Rough Halloween Mani

Hey, everyone!

See what I did there with the title? Eh? I'm funny, right...? Okay, it's corny, I know, but I couldn't resist calling this textured design "rough!" Keep reading to find out more about this mani!


Well, I've definitely not been keeping up with my posts lately, so I apologize. Why is it that October always seems like the busiest month of the year??? Anyway, that's my excuse for not posting, and also for the poor pic quality, and also for the tip wear in this mani. I'd never stamped over a texture before and I have to say, I really liked it! I used China Glaze Toe-tally Textured (which is THE perfect orange texture polish!) and also OPI Vesper (which is a deep deep purple but here looks black). Once they had plenty of time to dry, I stamped using China Glaze Grape Pop and Winstonia stamping plate W116. I then added some rhinestones from Born Pretty Store using some nail glue. Unfortunately, since I didn't top coat the rhinestones like I usually do, the cool iridescence disappeared after I showered! Bummer!!!

Materials Used
OPI Vesper
China Glaze Toe-tally Textured
China Glaze Grape Pop
Stamping plate W116
Nail Glue

Anyway, I hope y'all are getting into the Halloween spirit! I'll have at least two more Halloween posts before the big day, so you have those to look forward to! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment