Thursday, September 18, 2014

Classic Spots and Stripes

Hey, everyone!

First of all, sorry for the photo quality in this post! I was staying the weekend at my grandparents' house forgot to document this mani until I already left home and therefore didn't have my lightbox or normal camera... woops! Luckily, I took these pics not 10 minutes before I broke one of my nails pretty bad. Lame!

Anyway, it's always nice to do some simple and ever-classic spots and strips every now and then. Keep reading to learn more!


Have I told you all that I finally replaced my precious bottle of OPI Mermaid's Tears??? Since my original bottle broke over a year ago, I've been searching high and low for a replacement (that didn't cost an ungodly amount of money). And I finally came across a seller on storenvy.com that had a barely used bottle for sale - at a decent price, too! Hallelujah! So this is the first mani I've done with it, just doing some simple stuff on top. Yay!


Materials Used
OPI Mermaid's Tears
China Glaze White on White

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment