Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Daisies of Darkness

Hey, everyone!

It's finally Summer break for me, which means no more substitute teaching until the Fall! It also means I'll be helping my grandparents move out of their large home and property as they prepare to move into a smaller house in town, so that will be quite the adventure! Anyway, check out these nails I wore last week!


I started with two coats of Color Club Beyond on all of my nails. While it was drying, I used the reverse stamping technique to color in some daisies I had stamped from héhé plate 081. I stamped using black polish and colored in the image using white as well as OPI I Just Can't Cope-acabana. When it was somewhat dry, I applied it onto my ring finger and cleaned up the excess before sealing all nails with topcoat. Quick, easy, and just edgy enough for me!


Materials Used
Color Club Beyond
Wet n Wild Black Creme
Wet n Wild French White Creme
OPI I Just Can't Cope-acabana
héhé 081

I love daisies, and I can't believe this was the first time I've used this image on this plate - time to use them some more, methinks! Be sure and let me know what you think of this design in the comments below, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment