Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Born Pretty Store Review: Meow!

*Provided for honest review*

Hey, everyone!

I have some more water decals from Born Pretty Store to share with you today! And yes, they are indeed kitty cats! So keep reading for more cuteness!


The set I have to review today is, obviously, from Born Pretty Store, and can be found HERE for currently $2.49 (normally $3.74). I really like that it comes with so many cute little kitty images on one single sheet - perfect for lots of manis! Once I used a few, I discovered that each cat is backed with white, so they'll show up over any color of polish, which is something I always appreciate with water decals. However, the little CAT! images are not backed with white (as I found out once I placed one over a dark purple polish... woops!). So just a heads up on that. Other than that, these performed wonderfully, just like any other water decal I've used!


I didn't realize until after I was done with this mani, but I guess I took some subconscious inspiration from the packaging! I started with two coats of China Glaze Grape Pop on all of my nails. Once that was dry, I stamped some white paw prints onto my index and ring fingers using héhé stamping plate 021. Then, I applied a variety of water decals to my thumb, middle, and pinky fingers. I sealed everything with a layer of topcoat.


I really love the sizes of these images, they're small enough that you can fit a couple on each nail if you want, but big enough that they're not teeny tiny itty bitty on your nail. Also, you can see the CAT! on my thumb below. Still visible, but definitely subtle over the darker base color.


Materials Used
China Glaze Grape Pop
Wet n Wild French White Creme
héhé 021
BPS water decals

I know I review a lot of water decals for Born Pretty Store, but it's hard to resist when they're so easy to use and so dang cute! If you're interested in perusing the huge selection of BPS water decals, be sure and use my discount code below for 10% off your order! And thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment