Saturday, May 20, 2017

Born Pretty Store Review: Glitzy Rhinestones

*Provided for honest review*

Hey, everyone!

I have a nice sparkly review to share with you today! I'm a sucker for reviewing nail decor from Born Pretty Store - they have such an astounding wide variety from which to choose! So keep reading to find out more about these lovely rhinestones.


The rhinestones I've reviewed can be found HERE for currently $1.99 (normally $2.99). I chose to review option #5, which is the clear/white iridescent option.


This is the decoration wheel you receive when you order this product. It contains 4 different sizes of the rhinestones, which is a great variety for any kind of design you'd like to use them for. These are probably the nicest looking rhinestones I have - they almost look like actual crystal in person, they're so sparkly and have such great depth!


I wanted to pair these rhinestones with a nice sort of Baroque design. I started with two coats of my own franken Creamsicle on my thumb, index, and ring fingers, as well as two coats of Essie Orange, It's Obvious! on my middle and pinky fingers. When those were completely dry, I stamped a design onto the lighter orange nails using Orange, It's Obvious! and MoYou London Fashionista #8. I also added a rhinestone onto those nails, and three rhinestones onto my middle finger. I used a tiny dab of nail glue to secure them. The sizes I used are the smallest and next to smallest, by the way!


I really love how this mani turned out, and I absolutely loooove these rhinestones! They look extra fancy compared to my other cheap ones, and they stayed on really well with a bit of nail glue.


Materials Used
The Nail Smith Creamsicle
Essie Orange, It's Obvious!
MoYou London Fashionista #8
BPS rhinestones
nail glue

What do you think of these precious little sparklies? I think everyone needs a nice variety of rhinestones to add to their nails, honestly. Be sure and use my code below for a discount on your next Born Pretty Store order, and thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment