Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Born Pretty Store Review: Silver Frame Charms

*Provided for honest review*

Hey, everyone!

I'm back with another Born Pretty Store review after what seems like forever! The first product in this round of items that I'll be sharing with you are these lovely little round silver frames, keep reading for more info!


This item can be found HERE (I reviewed option #8, silver 6mm) for currently $1.29 for 10 pieces (normally $2.18). They're a very nice quality, no sharp edges or anything like that. And they're even already slightly curved to fit your nail, which I found really nice! I still had to gently bend mine slightly so they didn't stick up, but that wasn't an issue at all.

I absolutely forgot to take pics of my full mani for this design before all the polish chipped, but I miraculously managed to snap this one! I used Color Club Cosmic Fate as the base, and once it was dry I placed one of the frames using a tiny dab of nail glue. Next, I applied some craft moss inside the frame and slowly built up some builder gel on top, curing between each layer. By the time I was done, I had a nice little dome encasing the moss. I was completely inspired by Lady Crappo, who created these mini terrariums recently - so cute! I think mine turned out pretty well, what do you think?


Materials Used
Color Club Cosmic Fate
IBD Clear builder gel
craft moss
Round silver frames

These little frames did a really great job of acting as a corral for the builder gel so it stayed where I wanted it. I can't wait to try out some more ideas with these things! Stay tuned for my other reviews that will be coming soon. Be sure and use the code below for a discount from Born Pretty Store! And thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment