Saturday, September 3, 2016

Elegant Blue Gradient

Hey, everyone!

I'm so far behind on my posts it isn't even funny... pretty sure today's mani is actually almost two months old! Yeesh... but I'll share it anyway! Keep reading for all the details!


This was another mani that didn't have much planning put into it. I just decided "Hey, I haven't used this stamping plate in a while. And I should do a gradient, too." I know, so much deliberation and forethought. But I love the way it turned out!

If I remember correctly, I started off with a base of OPI My Vampire is Buff on all of my nails. I used my liquid latex to protect against the ensuing mess of gradient, and then created said gradient using My Vampire is Buff, OPI Can't Find My Czechbook, and OPI I Saw... You Saw... We Saw... Warsaw. Of course, I didn't write down the polishes I used at the time so I'm guessing as best as I can! Then I used Essie Good As Gold and stamped a nice antique pattern using MoYou London Fashionista #8. Cleaned up and applied topcoat and all done!


Materials Used
OPI My Vampire is Buff
OPI Can't Find My Czechbook
OPI I Saw... You Saw... We Saw... Warsaw
Essie Good As Gold
MoYou London Fashionista #8
Liquid latex

There's something I really like about gold and blue paired together. It's so elegant and classy and just pretty to look at! What do you think about this color combo? Let me know below! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment