Sunday, August 28, 2016

Turning Two Dozen (aka My Birthday)!

Hey everyone!

I know I've been MIA and really inconsistent lately. I'm still getting used to working a full-time 8-to-5 job and juggling all the "fun" responsibilities that come with that! But I'm making time right now to say that I just turned 24 - WOW! Anyway, I just wanted some fun colorful nails for my birthday, so that's what I created. Keep reading to learn more!


I started off with a white base - always good to start with a blank canvas! Next I used the dry brush technique and all of the OPI Color Paints (Primarily Yellow, Chromatic Orange, Pen & Pink, Purple Perspective, and Turquoise Aesthetic). Then I added a quick coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust. I finished off the design with a quick tribal stamp in black using MoYou London Explorer plate #27 and a layer of Seche Vite. SO FUN AND COLORFUL! I love the way these turned out!


Materials Used
Wet n Wild French White Creme
Wet n Wild Black Creme
OPI Primarily Yellow
OPI Chromatic Orange
OPI Pen & Pink
OPI Purple Perspective
OPI Turquoise Aesthetic
China Glaze Fairy Dust
MoYou London Explorer #27

I was alone at work pretty much all day on my birthday, but now that it's the weekend (as I write this) I can really celebrate! I've already gone out with both sides of my family in the last 24 hours and now I get to go get all fancied up for birthday date night - haha! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment