Thursday, August 4, 2016

(Very) Belated 4th of July

Hey, everyone!

Yeah yeah, these are an entire month late, but like I said in a previous post, I've been very busy lately! But I figure it's better to post them late rather than never, so enjoy, and keep reading for all the details!


I went for a design that reminded me of fireworks exploding in brilliant color. First, I started with a white base on all my nails. Next, I used one of my stampers to marble some red, white, and blue polishes together. I used Wet n Wild French White Creme, Sinful Colors Endless Blue, and China Glaze Salsa. When I was happy with the outcome, I used Color Club Harp on It to stamp a firework-like image from MoYou London Kaleidoscope #3 onto all of my nails. I really love how it gave a subtle burst of holo to this mani! I spent July 4th at Lake Tahoe with my mom's family - it was really fun since I'd never been there before!


Materials Used
Wet n Wild French White Creme
Sinful Colors Endless Blue
China Glaze Salsa
Color Club Harp On It
MoYou London Kaleidoscope #3

I hope all my American readers had fun celebrating the 4th of July this year! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment