Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Monochrome Geometric Style

Hey, everyone!

I know, today's post is a bit late. Sorry, but I needed a mental health day of doing nothing in particular since I've had a rough couple of days recently. I'm feeling a lot better now, though! Anyway, keep reading to read more about this nail look!


I recently purchased a couple of stamping plates from aiyoohehe.com, which is the OFFICIAL site for ordering hēhē brand stamping plates. I ordered hēhē 081 and hēhē 082, and for this nail art I used plate hēhē 082. I really love the crisp geometric images on this plate!

I started by painting all of my nails with two coats of Polished for Days Hoodie Weather since my local weather at the time was very dreary and cold. When it was dry, I used Color Club Beyond, a nice linear black holo, to stamp the triangle pattern on my thumb, index, and ring fingers. I added a layer of topcoat and all done! Very simple and yet quite classy, if I say so myself. 


Materials Used
Polished for Days Hoodie Weather
Color Club Beyond
Stamping plate hēhē 082

In terms of price and quality, you really can't beat hēhē stamping plates! Individual small round plates are only $2 and shipping is very reasonable. Plus the engraving quality of the image is so fantastic! I can't recommend them enough! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this simple look. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment