Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Saint George is Lost on Abalone Shores

Hey, everyone!

I have two gorgeous new-to-me polishes that I want to share with you today! I've been wanting both of these for a while, and I thought one of them would never make it to my collection, so I'm really excited! Keep reading to learn more about this look!


As long as I've been seeing A England polish reviews, I've been wanting A England Saint George. It's such a gorgeous deep teal scattered holo, and it's a really unique polish that I don't have anything even close to it. So when Llarowe recently restocked its A England polishes, I broke down and got this guy. The other polish I've been wanting reeeally badly for the last few months is Hare Polish Lost on Abalone Shores. This polish was an exclusive for the June A Box, Indied, and at the time the box came out it was really the only polish in it that I was interested in, and I couldn't justify spending >$50 including shipping for just one polish that I'd use. Well, I kept my eyes on blog sales, and no luck. BUT THEN Llarowe dropped the price of the box to $30 a few weeks ago. I ended up ordering the box and splitting the other polishes with my Gramma so it worked out perfectly! And oh wow, this polish is sooooo pretty! A green-toned grey jelly base with green-blue flakies and pink shimmer, this is such a unique polish!


Okay, on to the nail art. I used two coats of Saint George on my index, middle, and pinky fingers. I could have gotten away with one coat, but I did two to be safe. On my thumb and ring finger I did a coat of Maybelline Audacious Asphalt, just to cover up my nail line and avoid too many coats of LoAS. Then I did two thin coats of LoAS. When those were dry, I used Saint George and hehe stamping plate hehe-005 to stamp a pretty Celtic knot design. Saint George stamps so well!


Materials Used
Maybelline Audacious Asphalt
A England Saint George
Hare Polish Lost on Abalone Shores
Stamping plate hehe-005

What do you think? These polishes are pretty much some of the last ones I had on my wishlist so my inner lemming hunter is pretty thrilled! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment