Sunday, March 29, 2015

Bright Happy Colors

Hey, everyone!

Sorry I didn't post this last week. My new job has had me SUPER exhausted and busy, but I'm really loving it so far! Keep reading to find out more about this bright and fun mani!


I actually did these last weekend, since I'm not allowed to have my nails painted for work. I wanted to do something bright and happy since it's starting to get pretty warm in NorCal already! I started off by painting my thumb, index, and pinky fingers with two coats of Sinful Colors Innocent, and two coats of OPI Where Did Suzie's Man-Go? on my middle and ring fingers. When my thumb and ring finger were completely dry, I applied a straight nail vinyl down the middle of each nail and painted them with two coats of WDSM? and Innocent, respectively. When all my nails were dry, I applied a coat of Polish Me Silly Freckles. Then I topped them all off with a coat of Seche Vite. 


Materials Used
Sinful Colors Innocent
OPI Where Did Suzie's Man-Go?
Polish Me Silly Freckles
Nail vinyls

I loved the way these turned out! What do you think? Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! These ARE very happy colours!! The accent lines made the whole mani look really cool!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And I totally forgot to do a pic, but they looked AWESOME under a blacklight!!!

    ReplyDelete