Thursday, December 11, 2014

Throwback Thursday Time!

Hey, everyone!

Today's post is my first (and maybe only, we'll see) Throwback Thursday nail art! Also heads up if you don't like toes - if that's the case, this post may not be for you! Keep reading to learn more.

My Poppa loves tractors, especially antique ones. He goes to tractor shows on a fairly regular basis and there's just something about them all that really fascinates him. So a few summers ago, I decided to put some tractors on each of his big toes! 


Since these pictures are from a few years ago, it was before I learned about things like moisturizing and such, especially when I do others' nails. So I deeply apologize for Poppa's dry toes. Also, if I remember right, I did each tractor only with striping polishes. Unfortunately, this means that I don't remember what polishes I used because I no longer own any striping polishes!


Poppa goes to a podiatrist every so often to have his toenails clipped, and when his podiatrist saw these little tractors he took a picture and put it on his podiatry group's Facebook page! I thought that was pretty cool! Anyway, I'm not sure why I never posted these before, but here they are now. Hope you enjoyed a little blast from my past! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment