Friday, December 5, 2014

Last Fall Mani of the Year...?

Hey, everyone!

Yes, the weather is changing enough that I think this might be my last Fall-type manicure of the year. Keep reading to find out why!


The weather lately has been incredibly rainy - which is great news for Northern California, but not so much for crunchy leaves! So as much as I love the colors of Fall, I think I'm done being inspired by them for the year. Sadness... but the holidays are upon us anyway so on to a new color palette after this post!


For this look I started with two coats of OPI German-icure on all fingers but my ring finger and thumb, on which I used two coats of China Glaze Cross Iron 360. Then I dry brushed a slight gradient onto my ring finger and thumb using German-icure. When those were all dry, I did a coat of Essie Shine of the Times. Over the darker color, it looked like crunched up leafy bits, so it was perfect! Then I used Cross Iron 360 and German-icure to do a few leaves on my ring finger and thumb, then top coat and DONE! quick and easy!


Materials Used
China Glaze Cross Iron 360
OPI German-icure
Essie Shine of the Times

 Are you excited to see what I'll come up with for the winter season? Guess you'll have to wait until Tuesday! (heehee) Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I can totally understand how you feel, these shades are too beautiful to let go! But I'm so looking forward to seeing your winter mani too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first one should be up sometime next week :-) I'm wearing them now and WOW I'M IN LOVE!!! Can't wait for you to see them! :-D

      Delete