Thursday, December 18, 2014

ILNP Flakies - The Gorgeous "Gaia"

Hey, everyone!

Last week I finally received my much-anticipated order from I Love Nail Polish (ILNP). I had ordered two of their limited edition multichrome flakies during the preorder before Thanksgiving, and today's post will be looking at one of those polishes! Keep reading to learn more!


These newest flakies from ILNP can be worn over any color and can even build to opacity, unlike most other flakies! Today I will be sharing my thoughts on Gaia, a stunning green-blue-purple multichrome flakie polish. I think the name definitely fits this polish - it reminds me of beautiful forests and oceans all at the same time! I tried to take a couple bottle shots to show the insane beauty of the color shift, but these pictures hardly do this polish justice.


This polish was a breeze to apply, and just as easy as regular polish to clean up! Nothing like the hassle of having to remove a glitter polish. The formula was smooth even though it is super packed with all the flakies!


For my nail art look using Gaia, I started with two coats of China Glaze For Audrey over all my nails. When it was dry, I did one coat of Gaia on all fingers except my ring finger. On that, I used a makeup sponge to apply Gaia for full coverage - which took maybe 3 generous coats. Then, when my ring finger was dry, I stamped an image from MoYou London stamping plate #10 from the Kaleidoscope collection using For Audrey. Finally I applied topcoat and done!


Materials Used
China Glaze For Audrey
ILNP Gaia
Makeup sponge
MoYou stamping plate #10 (Kaleidoscope collection)

I simply cannot stop looking at this polish, it is so incredibly beautiful! I can't wait to find out what other color combinations it would look good with! What do you guys think? Let me know below. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment