Thursday, July 10, 2014

4th of July Mani

Hey, everyone!

Sorry, I've been slacking a bit lately... but, it's better late than never to post my nail art for July 4th! Keep reading to learn more!


For those of us that think that doing stars and stripes on our nails every single Independence Day gets a bit repetitive (although dang, do I have respect for girls who can freehand stars!), this is the mani for you! You've still got that iconic red, white, and blue feel without all the complicated and time-consuming art!


I must say, every time I use China Glaze Fairy Dust, I fall in love with it all over again! It's so versatile and can be layered for just the desired amount of sparkle, not to mention it's holographic. It's seriously a must-have topper for ANYONE who paints their nails!


On another note, I recently got my hands on Sinful Colors Endless Blue, which some say is a dupe for the original Sally Hansen Pacific Blue and even Nails Inc. Baker Street. Although I don't own either of those other polishes, I think Endless Blue is my new go-to blue nail polish! Its formula is absolute perfection, it's so vibrant, and since it's a Sinful Colors polish it's only about $2 at the local drugstore. Note here that it has a thin coat of Fairy Dust on top, and it is actually a creme polish with no shimmer. I think I might end up doing a swatch post about it in the near future, just for reference. But anyway, I LOVE IT!!!


And here we have so obligatory blurry photos in the sunlight just to show the glorious sparkle of Fairy Dust. Ahh... God bless America! I hope all you lovelies that live in the States had a great 4th! 

Materials Used
Sinful Colors Endless Blue
China Glaze White on White
China Glaze Salsa
China Glaze Fairy Dust
miscellaneous rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: