Saturday, September 15, 2018

Born Pretty Store Review and Life Update

*Provided for honest review*

Hey, everyone!

Long time, no post! I know I've been MIA a lot lately but let me share a quick review with you all first and then I'll catch you up on what's new with me! Keep reading below the cut!

This item is really fantastic! It's a pocket-sized pair of cuticle nippers from Born Pretty Store, which can be found HERE for currently $4.59. The nippers have a really beautiful rainbow finish to them - gotta take care of your nails in style!


This pair of cuticle nippers is fantastic for travelling or keeping in your purse for when you have a sudden hangnail on-the-go. I don't know about you guys, but if I'm away from home and I get a hangnail, I tend to pick at it and bother it until I regret it. So having this in my purse makes things a lot easier on my cuticles in the long run!


This pair of nippers has a nice cover on it too, so you won't accidentally stab yourself digging around blindly for them, since it's incredibly sharp too. Sharpness means they're efficient, but be careful not to cut yourself where you don't mean to!


If you're looking for an affordable pair of cuticle nippers that still looks nice, I highly recommend this pair! And while you're ordering from Born Pretty Store, don't forget to use my discount code below for a nice discount on your order.

Now for the update about me! If you've been following me for a while, you might know that I've been a substitute teacher. Well, I've finally made that next jump and am currently in a credential program while also teaching at 80%. What that means is I'm teaching 4 periods of freshmen level science while simultaneously taking classes to become a fully credentialed teacher. It's hectic, it's chaotic, it's insane. But so far I really love having my own classroom, and my colleagues are people I have known for many many years, which is a great feeling!

Basically it comes down to this: I am still doing my nails when I can, which seems to be about once a week. And I will still keep this blog updated when I can, although I can't guarantee a timeframe for that. So if you like what I do, I will still be around - I'm not leaving this blog anytime soon! Just be patient and stick around, and I'll be posting new content in the future. Thanks for staying with me this far, and thanks for taking the time to read this post!


No comments:

Post a Comment