Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Born Pretty Store Review: Happy 4th of July!

*Provided for honest review*

Hey, everyone!

Happy American Independence Day! I have a review that ties in with my nail design for today, so keep reading to see how I used this product!


The last item I have to review in this batch of products from Born Pretty Store is this container of silver caviar beads! They are currently on sale for $1.79 per container and can be found HERE. Each container has approximately 3g of 0.6mm caviar beads.  


These things are incredibly tiny! So tiny that static electricity makes them cling to the inside of the container most of the time! There's so many things you can do with caviar beads, but I chose to use these with rhinestones, as you can see coming up!


I started with a base of two coats of Color Club Harp On It on all of my nails. When it was dry, I used three polishes to stamp a gradient of stars from BPS stamping plate BP-L006 onto my index, middle, and pinky fingers. The colors I used were China Glaze Salsa, Wet n Wild French White Creme, and Sinful Colors Endless Blue.


On my thumb and ring finger, I applied some rhinestones and the caviar beads using the method I found HERE to help keep them in place for a longer period of time. So far I'm on day 4 and still going strong! It's a great technique and I highly recommend it! I really enjoyed working with this caviar and I look forward to using it in funky ways in the future!


Materials Used
Color Club Harp On It
China Glaze Salsa
Wet n Wild French White Creme
Sinful Colors Endless Blue
BP-L006
IBD clear builder gel
rhinestones
BPS silver caviar

If you're American, I hope you have a swell and safe day celebrating 4th of July! And if you're not American, I hope you have an awesome day anyway!! Remember to use my code below for a discount on BPS products. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment